Saturday, December 29, 2007
They Didn’t Want Me Out Of My Body That Night
At this particular time in my life, I was having spontaneous and self-induced OBE’s (out of body experiences) often as I was falling asleep. This was a spontaneous OBE. I was out of my body for a split second, in darkness, when I felt other beings…spirits…guides??? I still do not know who they were. I couldn’t “see” them really, I hadn’t even had a chance to open my “eyes”, just sensed them. I felt maybe four or five of them gently but firmly grab my spirit body and push me back down into my physical body. I immediately came to complete awakeness and opened my eyes. I was looking around because I could sense them close to me still, their “hands” on my chest and abdomen, making sure my spirit stayed in. I couldn’t see them though. I was not afraid, it just felt like they were concerned about me and did not want me to leave my body. They were protecting me, keeping me safe for some reason. I have never had this happen previously or since then when I’ve had OBE’s. I sure would like to know why they didn’t want me out and who they were.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment