skip to main | skip to sidebar

My experiences with the Other Side

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hey!

Twice I have heard a man's voice shouting "HEY" and "HEY YOU" as I was falling asleep. I opened my eyes and no one was around. It sounded like it was coming from up in the corner of my room by my bed.
Posted by Unknown at 12:47 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (16)
    • ▼  January (16)
      • Something Blew on My Bangs
      • His Legs Were Faded...
      • He Heard People Calling His Name
      • Click Click...
      • Tomato Soup
      • Hey!
      • I Knew If They Were a Boy or Girl
      • I Could Feel His Spirit
      • Who Called His Name?
      • I Can Hear Her
      • They Left the Lights On
      • The Door Stopper
      • I Saw Him Crying in My Dreams
      • The Lamp Turned Off By Itself!
      • I Walked On Air
      • Cat Spirit??
  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  December (4)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile